- Bajre Ka Aata (Millet Flour) - 1 cup
- Gehun Ka Aata (Whole Wheat Flour) - 1/4 cup
- Ajwain (Carom Seeds) - 1 tsp
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) or Oil - 2 tbsp (I used olive oil)
- Salt - as per taste
- Mix all the ingredients first in a crumbly mixture.
- Add warm water little by little and mix it in a soft dough.
- Pinch a lemon size ball from the dough, dust it with some bajra flour and roll it into a desired sized circle. Remember, you won't be able to make a perfect circle because this dough is just of that nature.
- Now, put this rolled roti on a hot griddle and let it cook on both sides till golden brown.
- There are 2 options here, you can either put some ghee while cooking the roti or add it on top while serving.
- Make remaining rotis, just like the above. You should be able to make about 3-4 rotis with this dough.
Serve it topped with some fresh salt less butter or ghee along with some kadhi gravy curry and some lahsan chutney and onion slices.
Menu source: http://mharorajasthanrecipes.blogspot.in