A recipe that's easy and extremely satisfying. Golden fried potatoes are mixed with yogurt and aromatic spices to give an amazing red curry.
- 1/2 kg potatoes - medium sized
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 2 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp saunth
- 1 tsp saunf powder
- 2 green cardamom
- 2-3 Tbsp of curd
- Salt - to taste
- 1.Cut the potatoes in half, deep fry them and keep aside.
- 2.Prick the potatoes with a toothpick and keep aside.
- 3.Mix all the dry powders in a bowl. Add enough water to the bowl to make a paste.
- 4.Heat the oil in a pan and add the cardamom. Pour in the paste and stir for about 4-5 minutes.
- 5.Add the potatoes and mix well. Then mix in the curd.
- 6.Cover and cook for five minutes.
- 7.Serve hot with rice.